World laughter day is an annual event that is celebrated on the first Sunday of May every year. The main purpose of this day is to raise awareness about laughter because laughter has many healing benefits.
Key benefits of laughter
- It improves the function of blood vessels.
- It increases the blood flow
- Protect you from heart attack
- Protect you from cardiovascular problems
- Relief from stress and physical tension
This year the laughter day which is celebrated worldwide on May 3, 2020.
The history of world laughter day
On May 10, 1998, this day was first celebrated in Mumbai, India. Dr. Madan Kataria first arrange this day, Who was the founder of the Worldwide Laughter Yoga Movement.
Follow our Facebook Page Here
Who celebrated the World laughter day?
It is a good question and the answer is everyone can celebrate this day. You can watch comedy pictures with friends, listen to Stand up comedy. You can also share funny jokes on social media platforms by keeping hashtag world laughter day. On this day people usually gather in several places like laughter club and laugh together. But due to coronavirus lockdown we requested you to celebrate this day in your house.
To remind the importance of laughter here are some inspirational quotes for you. Send it to your friends and family to remind them of the importance of laughter.
- A good laugh heals a lot of hurts. — Madeleine L’Engle
- A good laugh is a mighty good thing, a rather too scarce a good thing. — Herman Melville
- A good laugh is sunshine in the house. — William Thackeray
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. — Phyllis Diller
- Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand. — Mark Twain
- Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine. — Lord Byron
- An optimist laughs to forget; a pessimist forgets to laugh. — Tom Nansbury
- Earth laughs in flowers. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Even the gods love jokes — Plato
If you like this ,please Share this article on Social Media Platforms.Do not Forget to mention #worldlaughterday2020.